Job descriptionWe are recruiting a Mobile Electrical Engineer / Maintenance Electrician to join the team covering maintenance contracts within the Darlington and Middlesbrough areas. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance across several sites in and around the area. As part of this role, you will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the FM business. The role is a permanent job paying circa 32k. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week plus overtime
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
Ideally looking for someone with electrical qualification 2391
Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III
18th Edition or equivalent
Electrically bias preferred.
Experience of electrical/mechanical Maintenance on Building Services/FM contracts
Valid Driving license
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.