Job descriptionWe are recruiting a Mobile Multi Skilled Electrician to join the FM team to support projects in the North-west region, covering Manchester, Oldham, Liverpool and Chester areas. You will be expected to take full responsibility for all aspects of building maintenance. 34k basic plus vehicle, on call TBA
You will focus on:
• Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carrying out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
• Being on call to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
• Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
• Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
• Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
• Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
• Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
• Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
• Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
To succeed in this role you will have:
• Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role, electrically bias preferred.
•Service and repairs to HVAC equipment inc Pumps, Plate heat exchangers, Expansion vessels, pressurisation units, AHU’s, VRV, VRF, Splits & Multi Splits, BMS controls, lighting & Electrical distribution
• Fault finding skills on HVAC systems
• Use of Mobile Devices to complete any works from the CAFM System
• Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable).
• An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
• Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
• Strong customer care focus.
• Clean driving licence.
• Good communication skills.
• Proactive approach.
• Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
• Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.