Job descriptionMaintenance Handyperson
Temp to perm, end salary circa £30,000 per annum
We are recruiting for a maintenance handyperson, with basic electrical skills, to work at a s static site in Castle Donnington, Derby. This role is to work Monday - Friday, and is to start on a temporary basis, with a view to a permanent appointment. The successful candidate must also be able to pass security vetting and a DBS check.
Main duties and requirements:
- General PPM and reactive works.
- Lighting, lamping, leak repair, checks and flushing, handy and sockets
- This role will suit an electrically biased handyperson (ideally with some basic electrical qualifications).
- Mon-Fri 40 hours per week days
- There is on call rota which is optional to join.
- Must be able to pass the security vetting.
To apply to this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.