Job descriptionJob Title: Service/Facilities Manager
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Type: Permanent, Remote
Do you live near Southampton or in Hampshire?
Do you have experience as a Service Manager?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton is looking for a reliable and experienced Service Manager to look after a commercial sites in the Hampshire area. The successful candidate will provide a professional service to our clients also looking after 16 Mobile Engineers.
- Assist in the development of the portfolio, through effective communication and employee development, ensuring that all staff members are fully trained and competent to undertake key tasks
- To ensure that the portfolio operates at the highest standards in terms of health & safety at all times
- To provide a day-to-day point of contact for customers, meeting with our customers to communicate performance - Ensure that your Team’s understand their responsibilities with regards to service delivery, health & safety and commercial performance
- Monitor works completion reports, to ensure that any noted defects are addressed in a timely manor.
- Manage sub-contractors
- To ensure technical and statutory compliance with all relevant legislation and Clients procedures and compliance
- To ensure appropriate service records are maintained across all sites within the business unit
- Proven track record of customer services oriented facilities management (FM) and engineering management experience along with proven experience in facilities management
- Mechanical qualifications and experience (C&G / NVQ LVL 3 or Above)
- Gas Qualifications/Background
- IOSH Managing Safety Qualification (or equivalent)
- Be commercially aware and have a sound knowledge of budget preparation, negotiation and management
- Good people management, leadership, decision-making and communications skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge of FM services, including specialist knowledge of engineering work routines, standards and systems, including critical systems engineering
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of H&S and environmental responsibilities.
If this sounds interesting and if you are looking for a change and progression, please do not hesitate to apply! Very competitive salary is on offer for this role!