Job descriptionMy client is a leading Data Centre based in Hemel Hempstead, and they are looking for a very competent, driven Maintenance Planner to come and join the team. must be able to deal with pressure and a fast paced environment. must be organised.
here are some of the responsibilities:
- Prepare work packages for every planned maintenance activities inclusive of repetitive maintenance.
- Order, receive and supervise required material to assist maintenance activities.
- Plan and arrange activities related with equipment maintenance to enhance equipment and plant accessibility and competence supporting site production supplies.
- Coordinate daily as well as weekly planning meetings related with maintenance.
- Ensure to execute MPI techniques to improve overall efficiency.
- Coordinate to rebuild spare equipment through external suppliers.
- Collect drawings, manuals and other documents to assist contractor and maintenance repairs or modifications.
- Submit engineering drawings for any further required revisions or upgrades.
- Coordinate plant shutdowns to attain all essential schedules.
- Execute modification in maintenance records and key equipment with significant spares during setting apt reorder levels along with quantities.
- Provide assistance for least amount production downtime.
- Support department’s compliance to any Lean Manufacturing goals and objectives.
- Provide assistance to engineering for spare parts preparation and PM Lists for new equipment.
- Provide technical assistance for supporting entire on-site maintenance activities.
- Support proactively all EH&S procedures and policies.