Job descriptionJob Title: Maintenance Planner
Location: Salisbury, Porton Down
Pay rate: £16.25 per hour
Working hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Do you live near Salisbury? Do you have experience as a Maintenance Coordinator and are you skilled in CMMS?
PRS are delighted to support our nationally recognised client in their search for Maintenance Planer based on site in Porton Down, Salisbury. The successful candidate will have a DBS check or willing to obtain one.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm and the pay rate is £16.25 per hour.
The basic responsibilities will include:
- Fully operating the CMMS
- Issuing and closing of job cards, together with the recording of comments, personnel details and also labour times to form an on-going history file for each asset.
- Maintains list of work orders waiting to be scheduled, by priority, with an estimated completion date
- To monitor outstanding maintenance routines and, where necessary, highlight problem areas to the Engineering Manager.
- Ensure that complete records are kept for COSHH and statutory plant and equipment, which require a full-service history
- Maintain a working knowledge of the SuiteReq system to provide help and guidance when required and provide progress reports from the system
- Maintain Planned Maintenance System “Help Desk” for queries from departmental and business colleagues.
- Ensure no maintenance work is delayed due to late issue of documentation.
- Ensure accurate and consistent recoding of data which has been input to Maximo.