Job descriptionMaintenance Plumber
Location - Ware, Hertfordshire
Salary - £34,000 to £36,000
Excellent opportunity for a maintenance plumber to work for a leading facilities maintenance company in within the Elephant & Castle area area. This role will be based at a large commerical building environment, working Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00.
The ideal candidate for this role must have a strong plumbing background with experience within the building maintenance industry. Also the role will require to be able to work well in a team as well as independently.
Salary and Package:
- £34,000 to £36,000 Per annum
- Mon - Fri (40 Hour week)
- Overtime available
- Training and progression offered
- Pension plan available
- Daily communal shower and toilet checks
- L8 and water Log book management.
- Choose plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
- Relevant plumbing qualifications level 2 and L8