Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a maintenance (either mechanical or electrical) contract supervisor to assist in the management and supervision of a maintenance operation in the Merseyside area.
This will involve all building services maintenance supervision plus client liaison and compliance management and occasional hands-on duties. The role will involve a security check due to the nature of the contract. The maintenance supervisor role is a permanent position paying circa 35k basic. Mobile role with vehicle, Mon-Fri 40 hours per week
The role is largely supervisory and management with some lead engineering aspects
The maintenance supervisor will oversee and complete the maintenance operations on the facilities plant duties and associated kit to include:
- Electrical Distribution
- Emergency Lighting
- BMS and controls
- Emergency, security and Fire systems
- Plant / Heating / HVAC
- AHU and AC systems and general building services equipment
The position will require the supervision of:
- In-House engineers including fabric and mechanical
- Mobile engineers on the sites
- Sub-contractors and project engineers
- compliance and health and safety
- role planning and maintenance planning
- operating SAP system and job sheet monitoring/creation plus purchase order generation
Also direct liaison with the end user/client is required:
- company representation
- technical advice and suggestions
- auditing and SLA monitoring
- Ensure all contract obligations are met
Experience of Site Supervision
Experience of Maintenance operations
Excellent client liaison and customer service approach
Willingness to complete occasional hands-on tasks
Willingness to undergo security check
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.