Job descriptionJob Title - Maintenance Technician (Building Services and FM)
Location - Chertsey, Surrey
Duration - Temporary to Permanent
Start Date - ASAP start
Hourly Rate - £18ph temp rate (£26,000 plus 2k on call pay for the permanent position)
Our client is looking for an experienced maintenance technician with a valid CSCS card to work at a commercial site in Chertsey, Surrey. Candidates who apply must be experience in Plumbing and general maintenance repairs of a large commercial building.
The role is temporary to permanent. Candidate who apply must be available to start immediately. As a temporary worker there will be no call out. You will then become part of the call out rota once the role is offered to you on a permanent basis.
Job Description and Main Responsibilities.
Engineering Assistant, M&E/plumbing experience responsible for the daily/weekly ppms and reactive works orders.
Candidates must have valid CSCS cards
Candidate must have DBS full clearance (this can be applied for via our agency if you do not already have one)
Permanent positions will be required to be on call every 5/6 weeks for a week to cover our cluster sites based in Guildford and Windsor
Employee benefits for permanent roles, includes
- Healthcare Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum increasing up to 30 days with long service
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Market leading learning and development, including free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Nationwide Gym discounts & Online Fitness Classes
- Staff Health Checks
- Blue Light Discount Card for 1,000s of nationwide discounts and exclusive offers
- Cycle to Work – and much more!