Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Trades Operative to work on a resident site in the Harrogate area.
You will be part of a maintenance Team providing a quality building maintenance service for the Company and the site. To carry out fabric maintenance and joinery repairs as well as low level technical maintenance including basic electrics and plumbing to the facilities within set timescales in a manner that demonstrates customer care and a high standard of quality, efficiency and compliance with customer requirements.
The role is a temporary ongoing role working 40 hours per week paying £15.00ph PAYE.
DBS will be required.
Your main duties will encompass carrying out various manual and skilled tasks to include:
· PPM and reactive repairs to fabric building maintenance to include – basic joinery, patch plastering, painting, brickwork repair, basic wet plumbing etc.
· The role will also involve general handyperson duties such as – unblocking toilets, site clearances, general upkeep, lamping checks and supply gathering
· General maintenance on electrical and mechanical systems
· Client liaison and coordination with the facility managers
· Periodic stock take and audit of maintenance consumables and materials
The candidate should have previous experience of fabric maintenance and/or general building trades. This would include a sound Joinery, Building and Painting working knowledge.
- Presentable and articulate, able to work closely with staff at all levels
- Must have a recognized trade qualification
- Must have a DBS
- Experience of commercial buildings and maintenance operations
- A willingness to assist in non-skilled tasks and general labouring duties
The client is an established and successful Facility, Engineer and Energy solutions company with a nationwide presence and a range of long term contracts. An excellent opportunity for a Building maintenance or Trades operative to secure work on a prestigious facility with future prospects.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.