Job descriptionWe are actively recruiting for an experienced Marketing Manager based in Speke, Liverpool. This is a really exciting role for the right individual to join their in-house team. Permanent role, paying £35 - £40k pa DOE, site based. You will develop and enhance the clients brand and deliver the marketing strategy of the business, consulting with the senior sales team to coordinate campaigns and promotions whilst ensuring you deliver exciting products and high standards of customer service to support campaigns. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:45 - 17:00
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Develop new lead campaigns, nurture campaigns as well as new and existing product and service promotions
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns and promotions from start to finish, liaising with relevant agencies, leveraging internal support to drive collaboration
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns and promotions with sales activities
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results, including return on investment
- Expand and develop digital marketing platforms, including website, email, social media and advertising
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans
- Assist with new product development
- Organise and manage events and exhibitions
- Responsible for ongoing content creation
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Work closely with external agencies, media and printers
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum five years’ experience of creating highly effective strategic marketing plans.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Practiced in managing and implementing all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Digital marketing skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign would be an advantage.
- Experience with Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Experience of developing customer insight and improving customer experience.
- Experience in stakeholder (internal and external) management.
- Results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Data analysis and management
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team leadership
- Judgment and decision-making
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.