Job descriptionMechanical Contracts Manager, Exeter,
Mechanical Contracts Manager, South West
My client is a Mechanical & Electrical Building Services Contractor who deliver turn-key design & build projects to clients across the Private & Public sectors. They are an award winning M&E contractor who have delivered the design and installation of some of the UK's most prestigious projects.
As a result of planned growth within their project delivery department, my client is seeking a Mechanical Contracts Manager on a permanent basis to join their established team.
in the commercial, leisure and residential sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Delivering Mechanical Services (HVAC) projects to a range of clients and projects with values from £50k-10million
- Liaising closely with in house design team, estimators and project Quantity Surveyors to deliver projects from inception to completion.
- Management of project engineers and sub contractors to ensure performance in line with programme.
- Responsible for procurement of labour / materials with sub contractors on supply chain.
- Health and safety focused at all times ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Tool box talks
- Regular site visits / progress reports
In order to succeed in this position my client is seeking a Mechanical Contracts Manager with 5 years+ experience delivering Mechanical Building Services projects and installations from concept to completion. Other requirements of the position include:
- Track record of managing Mechanical services projects (HVAC) from a range of sectors from conception to completion.
- Educated within M&E Building Services with a mechanical background
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering / Building Services - (desirable but not essential)
- Full driving licence
- Experience managing a team of onsite engineers
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time ideally up to £5m in value
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply for this position please contact James Whicher