Job descriptionWe are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer who has strong knowledge of building services.
This would involve the planned and reactive maintenance to mechanical systems in both modern and older established environments. These systems include – valves, compressors, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, AHU’s, FCU’s and heating systems.
They are looking for fully qualified mechanical engineers (will consider industrial, building services or navy/marine engineers with City and Guilds, HNC/ONC or equivalent in mechanical engineering).
Duties will Include:
· Reactive breakdowns
· PPM and reactive maintenance
· Mechanical duties and plumbing
· Day to day monitoring of BMS systems
· Willingness to assist other skilled tradesmen on-site
You must have:
· A flexible approach in willing to work overtime
· DBS (not always needed but can help with other roles)
We also look after several other types of roles including short term cover, long-term contract and temp to permanent. If you apply for this role but are not contacted this will mean your application is unsuccessful.