Job descriptionMechanical Maintenance Engineer – Harrow
Days Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
My client is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join a High-End Contract based in Harrow. My client a very successful, market leading Maintenance service provider in Central London who boast a portfolio of high-profile buildings.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within.
- Salary £35-37K
- Private Healthcare
- Progressive Training
- Structured Career Paths into Management
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate / banking environment.
- Commercial PPM & Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
- Fire alarms
- FCU's / AHU's
- BMS – Head End Controls
- HVAC plant
- More specifically experience on CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
- Apprentice Trained
- Mechanical Qualifications - City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2&3 or Equivalent
- Building Services knowledge Experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452