Job description**Mechanical Engineer North London**
Location: North London
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
My client who has built their reputation for over 25 years are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on a High-End Site based in North London.
The successful candidate must have experience working on mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power, and lighting.
- Operate all Mechanical systems within the site in a competent, effective, and efficient manner (including Mechanical isolations/operations).
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical Level 3 or equivalent
- Mechanical and Air Conditioning knowledge
- Good building services knowledge
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452