Job descriptionJob Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Building and plant room Maintenance)
Hours: 07:00 - 16:00
Pay Rate: £18ph
Start Date: Wednesday 18th Nov 2020
Duration: Until the end of the week. Possible extension
Location: Reigate, Surrey
Our client is looking for an immediately available Mechanical Maintenance engineer to work on a temporary basis in Reigate, Surrey. To perform all planned and reactive mechanical engineer activities relating to the running of an efficient contract and supporting client site. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door with a well know facilities management comapny who have various sites and contracts.
- Ensure all Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance is completed to schedule ensuring that appropriate documentation is completed and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Perform rectification of defects, ensuring all safety and performance standards are met in accordance with the contract.
- Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical systems.
- Liaise with and respond to the Helpdesk ensuring that urgent maintenance tasks are responded to within appropriate timescales.
- Ensure that good housekeeping and working practices are employed and ensure that you represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Comply with any reasonable request from line manager.
- This position requires ONC/OND, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant job specific discipline.
- Proven experience within a building services environment.