Job descriptionMechanical Maintenance Engineer – Feltham - £38K
Salary: £38,000 + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their Government Contract in Feltham. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £38,000 salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, and career stability.
My client is holding interviews ASAP!!
You must be DBS and Governent Cleared
- To ensure the site is maintained to the agreed standard with the undertaking of planned and reactive service and maintenance, breakdown and fault finding and repair tasks on a range of plumbing, heating and water supply / services throughout the site
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- To complete plumbing installations, testing, and commissioning in adherence with statutory regulations, industry best practice and Health and Safety procedures
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation to ensure statutory and mandatory compliance
- To accept formal appointments as a competent person in accordance with the requirement of safe systems of work as required
- To undertake incidental and emergency or urgent tasks and assignments as per Specifications timescales, in a safe manner
- To positively contribute to the building and development of a culture of excellent customer service, establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client
- To take accountability for ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and company policy including undertaking the role of Fire Warden and/or First Aider as required
- Plumber qualified to C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) and NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or NVQ Level 2 with relevant facilities maintenance experience.
- Two years' experience working in a role as a plumber or equivalent
- Regulation and Control of Legionella L8 requirements.
- Experience working on commercial or industrial heating and water systems is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills / Time management / Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Good working knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay (Depending on Length of Service)
- Annual Performance Award
- Charity Days
- Thank you, scheme