Job descriptionDuties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities / Deliverables
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to be based at our client site in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17:00
To ensure the delivery of mechanical services to the Infineum contract in compliance with the contract deliverables and KPIs.
- Responsible for all site mechanical systems, ensuring they are operated, maintained, diagnosed, and repaired to the appropriate statutory, regulatory and Infineum standards. Reporting any equipment or performance issues to the EMCOR HFM Working Team Leader.
- Analyse the testing and inspection data, reporting your findings to EMCOR HFM Working Team Leader.
- Work in conjunction with projects to control and maintain mechanical drawings, procedures and certificates as required by EMCOR and Infineum.
- Proactive engagement in LCAM system reviews ensuring continuous improvement of systems under your control.
- Data integrity in Agility / CAFM systems is reviewed and meets or exceeds statutory requirements.
- Proactive engagement and completion of capital projects and site minor works (SMW) that add or modify elements of systems under your control.
- Provide specialist advice and support for all Technical Services management activities associated with all building services.
- Attend the site out of hours as part of call out system, in cases of emergency when the sub-contractor, security operations or management request support.
- Assistance in the preparation of specialist estimates / quotations as required.
- Where applicable hold the responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion.
- Manage and Monitor the QFM and Building Management Systems. To complete overtime as and when required
- To comply with EMCOR UK’s SSOW and HSW Policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensure risks are appropriately documented and managed via EMCOR systems.
- To hold First Aid status and complete associated duties as an when required.
- To hold Fire Marshall status and complete associated duties as an when required.
- To proactively to report any near misses or accidents and ensure actions are closed out prior to deadline.
- Ensure accidents and incidents are consistently kept at 0
- Ensure sufficient no. of SORs are being logged and process complied with
- Review SCON RAMS as and when required
- Ensure compliance to DEL RAMS
- Ensure compliance to SCON RAMS
- Effective COSHH Management and documentation
- Comply with Uniform and PPE mandate at all times
- To comply with EMCOR UK’s SSOW and associated compliance Policies and procedures at all times.
- To hold CP status and complete associated duties as and when required.
- To hold AP status and complete associated duties as and when required.
- To maintain proficiency on all relevant IT packages and systems.
- To ensure CAFM asset data remains up to date at all times.
- To keep up to date with relevant IT systems and proactively utilise Office 365 and Smartsheet applications.
- To use Asset Management Software effectively at all times
- To manage your processes in line with EMCOR UK’s Energy and Environmental policies.
- Proactively suggest ways to reduce energy consumption.