Job descriptionJob Title: Plumber/ Mechanical Engineer
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Type: Shift: 6am – 6pm and 11am – 11pm.
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Start date: ASAP
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule and Reactive Repairs to M&E Plant and Store Building Fabric. To complete proactive inspections and any required remedial repairs.
· Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices and in line with KPI’s. To be completed by Due Date including all required documentation to ensure 100% compliance.
· Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by client and respond within SLA to all work requests in line with client SLA’s/KPI’s.
· Responsible for requesting all required parts for jobs.
· Risk assessments must be completed before all PPM and Reactive works.
· Maintain the professional image of company at all times through positive presentation, behaviours and attitudes. Company uniform to be worn at all times.
· Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all Client representatives and company employees.
· Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment and promote a positive safety culture and ensure company safety rules are adhered to at all times.
· To operate site software systems promptly and effectively to ensure efficient maintenance activities and proactively look for opportunities to save energy.
· To conduct weekly proactive inspections and raise required reactive jobs and complete works to raise store standards.
· Ensure work reports, and necessary company documentation is sent to the Admin team promptly within set timescales.
· To attend Client meetings and provide effective communications to Store Operations and Regional Facilities Managers.
· Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development.
QUALIFICATIONS / KEY REQUIREMENTS:
· PASMA – Not Essential
· IPAF- 1b, 3a and 3b desired but not essential
· Level 2 in Plumbing/Mechanical essential. Desirable NVQ level 3 plumbing
· Experience within the M&E Reactive and PPM desirable