Job descriptionMechanical Maintenance - Ware
We have currently got some exciting some roles based in Ware for mechanical maintenance engineers.The aspects of this hands on role will include all mechanically focused building services duties such as pre planned maintenance and reactive works around the large compus of buildings.
This is a great oppertunity to join one of the UK's leading FM providers on a large contract with great potential for career development, training and good support.
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00
Up to £45,000 salary
Optional Overtime available
• Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
• General building services tasks
• Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
• Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lights, power distribution, sockets, circuits, belts changes, filter changes and coil cleans on AHU's / FCU's, boiler resets, chiller checks, BMS Monitoring and etc.
• Mechanical qualifications, plumbing NVQ or City and Guild or apprenticeship
• Client Facing
• Commercial Building Maintenance Experience