Job descriptionMechanical Project Manager, Hampshire
Due to the recent award of new projects, my client is expanding their delivery team and require a Mechanical Project Manager on a permanent basis.
My client is an M&E Contractor based in Hampshire, and work with an enviable portfolio of clients delivering mechanical and electrical Building Services installations across the Public and Private sectors. They work on an array of project types from commercial, residential, hotel and leisure and local authority projects up to £10 milllion in value.
As Mechanical Project Manager you will be responsible for managing mechanical installation projects from concept to completion, with duties and responsibilities including:
- To ensure that the project completed on time and within budget and to specification
- Ensure the project objectives are met, and key stakeholder relationships are maintained
- Management of subcontractors and labour on site
- SMSTS Health & Safety Certificate
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a project managers role
- Experience on projects exceeding £5 Million
- Sound mechanical installation knowledge including HVAC and associated plant and systems
- Knowledge of Autocad and/or CAD software an advantage
For more information or to apply please contact James Whicher