Job descriptionOur client, a leading Building Services/FM company, is looking to recruit a mechanical project manager to undertake and oversee the acquisition and delivery of mechanical building services projects on multiple large scale facilities and estates.
The role is a permanent position, North/North West based with regional travel.
Mon-Fri circa 40 hours per week
45,000 basic plus car allowance circa 6.5k and package
-Liaise with the client and operations team on all project work and schedule against a delivery programme - largely AHU and fan coil plant room projects
-Undertake site/project surveys
Manage each Mechanical Project from cradle to grave and to oversee the site operations where required.
-Appoint and manage suitable contractors and/or manage self-perform operatives to deliver the site works
-Ensure all project opportunities are assessed for commercial and safety risks and priced accordingly
-Undertake resource allocation and sub-contract tendering for the supply of men and materials
-Prepare and disseminate all relevant paperwork and documents associated with the delivery of projects
-Ensure all projects are delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget
-Act as a means of communication and to collect and disseminate all project related information to the operations team.
-Promote the skills, services and penetration of the projects group on the site and in dealings with any other clients and work to ensure client satisfaction
- To identify project opportunities within the FM and maintenance contracts and frameworks
- Pipeline monitoring & reporting
- Research to understand the business and project drivers of customers and opportunities
- Prepare, maintain and up-date Customer plans
- Lead the preparation and submission of pre-qualification documentation
- Experience of working within the Building Services Sector
- Knowledge/experience of Mechanical Services/ AHU / Fan coil and plant room, ideally a former engineer with relevant mechanical qualification
- Experience of running major projects
-experience on end-to-end project delivery, “cradle to grave”
- The job holder will have outstanding presentation and communication skills
- An innovative and creative thinker with a high level of enthusiasm, ambition
The job holder must possess a full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.