Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Mechanical Refurbishment Engineer to complete maintenance and repair duties to Cylinder and Tank plant equipment.
The role is based from the Chesterfield area. To assist the Maintenance Manager & Maintenance Supervisor in running the PPM package for the Cylinder and Tank Refurbishment Plants (machinery and buildings).
The role is a permanent position and largely shop floor & hands-on based but will involve site visits etc. This role is shift based, which entails typical hours of 08-00 to 16-30 for days and 14-00 to 00-30 for afternoons but requires a large degree of flexibility over start times.
Including Friday work as and when required. Salary circa 26k
Mechanical Refurbishment Engineer Description:
- Carry-out maintenance as required by the site PPM package – to tank and cylinder plant equipment including piping, mechanical systems, basic electrical and pneumatics
- Fault find and carryout repairs in safe and timely manner
- Assist in working with third party service providers
- Assist in managing plant spares stock
- Assist with the running of routine and non-routine procedures and risk assessments to ensure maintenance is carried out safely
Proven track record of successful physical plant maintenance, to include mechanical, electrical and pneumatic
Full UK Driving Licence
Able to schedule multiple tasks effectively
Able to demonstrate commercial awareness without adverse impact on Independence and Impartiality
Able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills
Able to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
Able to show effective management and resolution of problems
Strong communication skills
Proven ability to manage conflict
Track record of delivering optimum customer service excellence to both internal and external customers
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.