Job descriptionPRS have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Shift Engineer to join a high profile site in Crowthorne, Berkshire
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be required to work on a 4 on 4 off basis, from 8am - 8pm. Due to the nature of the site, you will need to be flexible with working hours.
As a Mechanical Shift Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
- Both PPM and reactive maintenance around the site.
- Fault finding and servicing
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings as required
- General building services maintenance
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Candidates MUST be able to pass a full SC check due to the nature of this site.
- Mechanical relevant qualification
- Knowledge of AHU, hot and cold-water systems
- Experience with L8 and water systems
- Excellent problem solving and fault finding skills
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £37,000 depending on experience.