Job descriptionMy client is a leading Facilities Maintenance provider and has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work on a resident site in the Harrogate area.
Completing PPM and reactive maintenance on a commercial site.
What’s on offer:
Permanent full time position, Mon-Fri full time hours (Days)
To ensure the delivery of mechanical services to the Client contract in compliance with the contract deliverables and KPI's.
- Responsible for all site mechanical systems, ensuring they are operated, maintained, diagnosed, and repaired to the appropriate statutory, regulatory and Client standards
- Reporting any equipment or performance issues to the Engineering Manager
- Analyse the testing and inspection data, reporting your finding to Engineering Manager
- Work in conjunction with projects to control and maintain mechanical drawings, procedures and certificates as required by the client
- Data integrity in CAFM systems is reviewed and meets or exceeds statutory requirements
- Provide specialist advice and support for all Technical Services management activities associated with all building services
- Attend the site out of hours as part of call out system, in cases of emergency when the sub-contractor, security operations or management request support
- Assistance in the preparation of specialist estimates / quotations as required
- Where applicable hold the responsibility for allocated work orders from receipt to completion
- Manage and Monitor the QFM and Building Management Systems
- Qualified to HNC or appropriate apprenticeship level in mechanical engineering
- Hold or be prepared to work towards achieving Pressure and Confined space AP Status and other Appointments as deemed appropriate
- 2 years + Experience of installation, testing, maintenance, and operation of mechanical systems
- Experience of standby power systems.
- Experience of safe working practices and permit to work systems
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety
- IOSH Working Safely
- The energy and infectious enthusiasm to get things done
- Work to tight timescales, under pressure, high level of written technical standards
- The position is based at Harrogate, but travel to other sites within region may be required
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required, Assistance on other sites can be expected
- To be part of an on-call rota allowing critical cover and calls outs to be achieved 24hrs a day, 365 days a year
- SC clearance
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.