Job descriptionMobile A/C Engineer
Up to £36,000 per annum plus van, call out and overtime
Permanent opportunity for an East Midlands based a/c engineer to carry out PPM and Reactive maintenance to a variety of sites including universities, schools and hospitals. This is a stable role, working very local, for one of the countries biggest building services maintenance providers.
The engineer will be responsible for delivering, services, repairs and maintenance of a wide range of HVAC equipment in a commercial setting. The successful candidate will:
• Cover a portfolio of contracted buildings repairing and maintaining various air conditioning systems and HVAC plant.
• Have the ability to diagnose and identify faults and failures within the equipment
• Order and fit parts or components to the equipment when required.
• Reactive and planned maintenance
• Be looking after university campuses, schools, colleges, hospitals & offices
• Be able to use PDAs and Tablets
• CG 2079 FGAS
• 5 years post apprenticeship experience
• Experience in working with and fault finding split AC systems and VRF Systems
On offer is a permanent position paying a basic salary of up to £36,000 per annum plus van, call out and overtime.
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' to forward your CV.