Job description**Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer - Reading and Aylesbury - £38K**
Location: Reading and Aylesbury
Hours – Days Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
Our client is looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer with Electrical Qualifications to join their team on a portfolio of High-End Sites based in Reading and Aylesbury. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £38K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, overtime, and career stability.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks
- Call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover
- Assisting team members when required
- Reduce energy consumption on site
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understanding and completing all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- Following H&S procedures
- Minimum air conditioning engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
- Must have C&G award in 2079-11 F-Gas Cat1 and ODS regulations
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation
- Previous experience in a similar position
- L8 Awareness
- Recognised Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH / IOSH would be advantageous
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Bupa Healthcare
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452