Job description**Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – City of London £35-38K**
Location: City of London & West End
Hours – Days Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
Our client is looking for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team on a portfolio of High-End Sites based in City of London & West End. The candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic package including £35K-38K salary, clear progression path, overtime, pension, overtime, and career stability.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks
- Portfolio of sites based around City of London & West End
- Call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover
- Assisting team members when required.
- VRV’s, VRF’s, Splits, Multis, down flow units, AHU’s, FCU’s
- Reduce energy consumption on site
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors
- You should also be able to build strong relationships with clients and must be able to complete paperwork accurately and on time
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understanding and completing all work-related documentation accurately and on time.
- Following H&S procedures
- Minimum air conditioning engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
- Must have C&G award in 2079-11 F-Gas Cat1 and ODS regulations
- Previous experience in a similar position
- L8 Awareness
- Recognised Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH / IOSH would be advantageous
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Van and Fuel Card Provided
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare