Job descriptionTo work as part of the team undertaking maintenance and repair of all electrical, mechanical, plumbing plant and building fabric particularly within your core discipline and within your capability.
To liaise with Hard FM Manager, Hard FM Team Leader, Helpdesk / Administrators, other Hard FM Operatives, other ISS departments, Medical, Nursing and other client staff pursuant with your duties.
1. Repair and maintenance of all building services plant and building fabric within your core trade and of a multi skilled nature that is within your capability.
2. Accurate completion of Log Sheets and PPM and Reactive Task Sheets on PDA and timeous return of same ensuring minimal penalties are imposed on company within our contract.
3. Respond to Tasks allocated by Concept Helpdesk and communicated to you.
4. To participate in the development of new processes procedures and service requirements within the scope of your duties.
5. To work to a Safe Systems of work to include Permit to Work where required ensuring all safety standards are maintained.
6. Liaise with Trust staff as required ensuring first class customer service standards are delivered and maintained.
7. Supervise sub-contractors whilst on site where required.
8. Work on an on call rota in agreement with Hard FM Team Leader