Job descriptionJob Title: Mobile Building Services Supervisor
Location: Mobile – Mostly East London but can go up to South London. Will be static at 1 site, but OWN VEHICLE will be needed.
Contract Type: Ongoing
PRS are currently recruiting for a Mobile Building Services Supervisor. We work with several building services providers who are looking to often progress candidates within the right opportunity and even offer them a full-time contract.
Our client is a leading building services company (in London) and are looking for the right candidate to run a current contract whilst supervising a team of engineers.
This would involve the planned and reactive maintenance to either electrical or mechanical systems in both modern and older established environments. These systems include – single & three phase power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, AHU’s and heating systems.
Duties will Include:
- Reactive breakdowns
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Electrical/mechanical duties (depending on your skillset)
- Day to day monitoring of BMS systems
- Supervision of skilled tradesmen
- A flexible approach in willing to work overtime
- DBS (not always needed but can help with other roles)