Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor to work for a client based in Edgware, North London.
You must have driving licence and able to drive to different sites across London. Car will be provided by the client.
Shifts pattern will be 10am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
Your main duty will be to supervise and manage a team of cleaning staff, undertaking daily inspections of the site and ensuring staff are working productively and safely. You might also:
- Manage equipment, materials and stock levels
- Training and develop staff
- Carry out general cleaning duties
- Supervise quality control procedures to ensure high standards are maintained
- Conduct team briefings to cascade information to staff
- Ensure staff present a professional image
- Experience in a supervisory role within the cleaning industry
- Full driving licence
- Strong people management skills
- Attention to detail and high standards of work
- Good relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A Good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Have a Standard DBS
This is a permanent role, that is ongoing in this current period. Pay is weekly. Apply immediately to be considered.