Job descriptionMobile Cleaning Team Leader ( MUST HAVE FULL DRIVERS LICENSE )
Full time role on an ongoing basis. A VAN is provided.
£13 p/h PAYE, weekly pay one week in hand
Shift: Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:00 ( 45 hours per week ) there may be hours that need covering in the weekend but this will be agreed prior.
The Cleaning Team Leader will deliver on site cleaning to specifications and standards within Health and Safety guidelines, policies and procedures. Your main aim will be to supervise and manage a team of cleaning staff, undertaking daily inspections of the site and ensuring staff are working productively and safely.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. To lead the Housekeeping and Food Court teams including day to day leadership and delivery of housekeeping / cleaning services supporting operational delivery.
2. To provide the focal point for the centre which includes compliance and audit relationships liaising with the Supervisor/Manager and external bodies as required.
3. To support the Manager with the budgets and maximise the utilisation of internal manpower resources whilst minimising dependency on use of agency staff.
4. To manage excellent relationships with our client, suppliers and customers; maintaining excellent customer service.
5. To lead, recruit, develop and retrain staff to deliver quality services in the most efficient and effective manner and achieve a “One Team” approach within the business.
6. To ensure that the Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
7. Provide the Manager with a formal report capturing operational, financial and staffing issues; on a monthly basis.
8. Completion of all monthly reporting systems to include KPI’s and incident reports.
9. Work closely and support the other supervisors and the Manager and deputise for all as required.
10. Ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are followed as per company policies and procedures which will include accident reporting / investigation, delivery of toolbox talks, maintenance of statutory and nonstatutory records etc.
11. Support and work closely with the site Customer Services and Security teams.
12. Management of staff rotas ensuring efficient use of team at all times.
13. Management of the cleaning equipment, consumables and materials.
14. Daily monitoring of cleaning standards throughout the areas of responsibility ensuring team proactively respond to all tasks as required.
15. Ensure that all chemical and cleaning solutions are used correctly in line with company / manufactures operating procedures.
16. Maximise recycling opportunities working closely with the other cleaning supervisors to ensure all recycling opportunities are explored.
17. Ensure the teams are BICSc trained, managing the ongoing refresher training program in line with the central Learning and Development team / Manager
18. Management of periodic schedules supporting the night team to prepare for specialist cleans / high level cleans etc.
19. Respond effectively and efficiently to changes affecting the service delivery.
20. Compliance – Ensure that all substances held on site which are deemed hazardous to health are secured and the relevant COSHH and Data Safety Sheets are held in the storage with them and all cleaning staff are fully briefed.
21. Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
22. Always consider the work undertaken and wherever opportunities for improvements and working practices exist, put forward suggestions so that ‘continuous improvement’ is the norm.
23. Prioritise tasks and duties dependant on operational requirements.