Job descriptionAn exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Mobile Combustion Engineer to join one of the UK's leading independent building services maintenance provider in London and the South East. Are you skilled, experienced and professional? If so, my client would love to hear from you. If you're looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading independent building services maintenance provider in London then my client is the company that wants to help, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential. They have a great team here, with an exciting, dynamic and driven group of people.
The role of the Mobile Combustion Engineer will be to provide a technical engineering service to clients in respect of Commercial Combustion / Heating reactive calls, repairs and new installations. You will additionally be required to undertake the service and maintenance of other assets / trades were deemed competent to do so. Van and Fuel card will be provided for this role. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a £47K salary.
This is a mobile role and requires the applicant to travel to various sites around London and the South East of England. This role would suit an individual that can work using their own initiative and have a proactive approach to undertake all tasks required, a conscientious and reliable team player and someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be focused on developing their team and processes to deliver a safe and compliant environment for our employees and clients alike.
- To provide boiler/combustion servicing and repair works across various contracts.
- To undertake planned preventative maintenance, servicing and repair works across various contracts in accordance with relevant current legislation.
- To regularly and effectively communicate with clients, suppliers, sub-contractors in order to maintain and develop excellent relationships and ensure smooth operation of the business.
- Liaising with internal helpdesk and administration teams to create a collaborative and successful support function.
- Attend to call outs during normal working hours and in addition will be part of the out-of-hours emergency call out rota.
- The job holder will be expected to organise their work and time efficiently and to work supportively within a team.
- Punctual site attendance, well-presented wearing relevant PPE and clothing issued.
- Completing and submitting clear, concise and accurate reporting for works carried out and any further work required.
- To be in regular communications with the Contracts Managers on the relevant job progressions.
- Knowledge of H.V.A.C Industry
- Knowledge of combustion systems
- Knowledge of building services
- Proven experience in gas compliance
- CEN1 (E)
- OFTEC qualification
- Driving Licence
- Strong PC Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Trained in Health and Safety
- IOSH – Managing Safely