Job descriptionJob Title: Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
Location: South Wales
Do you live near South Wales
Do you have experience as a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to work with one of our clients based in South Wales. As a Mobile Gas Engineer, you will carry out PPM and Reactive tasks to variety of commercial buildings across South Wales. You should have Domestic and Commercial Experience and it would be an advantage to have any plumbing skills with relevant commercial experience. You will also be expected to assist with various reactive and PPM tasks, as well as core combustion skills.
This is a Monday - Friday role; the hours are 40 per week
On call will be required.
You will also possibly be required to work a call out.
The right candidate must have:
• A minimum of: COCN1, ICPN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1, TCP1A, CCN1, CENWAT and applicable domestic qualifications
• Excellent gas knowledge of current gas regulations.
• Knowledge of a variety of Commercial/Domestic appliances and installations.
• comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge, both domestic and commercial of most major manufactures i.e. Valliant Powermatic, Riello, Broag, Combat, Ambi-Rad, Ideal, Potterton, Nu Way and Worcester etc.
• Good all-round knowledge of heating systems with controls/BMS knowledge desirable.
• Good plumbing skills
• Full UK driving license
A van and fuel card will be provided.
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!