Job descriptionExtra’s: Van, Uniform, & Over time
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large FM company who are currently recruiting for a skilled electrician around Birmingham.
We are currently looking for:
As an Electrical Engineer, you’ll be involved with maintaining, electrical control systems and equipment.
- Commercial/retail experience
- Complete all necessary PPM’s and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required.
- Responding promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as necessary.
- Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales.
- Complying with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times.
- Work with company and client colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI’s.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- City and Guilds Level 2 and 3 in Electrical installations.
- 18th Edition (Preferably)
- Test and Inspection (Preferably)
- Previous experience in a Commercial or Retail environment.
- Problem Solving.
- Response to service call requests within agreed response times
- Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
- Maintenance of Health and Safety policy
What’s on offer:
- Travel time
- Benefits and pension
- Vehicle provided (work and personal use)
- Be able to attend training courses as and when necessary by the company.
After applying to this position, we will asses your CV and relevance to the position.
If successful a member of our team will contact you with further details about the position and company and will ask you to come and register with us, however if you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume you been unsuccessful. The chance to boost earnings further is available with call out. Their will be a call rota with a retainer for being on call.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’