Job descriptionJob Title: Mobile Electrical Engineer
Do you live in/near Hampshire?
Do you have experience as a Mobile AC Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Mobile Electrical Engineer located in Hampshire. As a Mobile Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for maintenance and refurbishment works to residential buildings across the Fareham area. This is mostly void property work, with Kitchens, Bathrooms and Wet rooms being the principal work stream. You will be also be responsible for the Reactive and Planned maintenance, respond swiftly to all emergency situations and resolve them efficiently keeping your customer up to date with the plans and progress.
This is a Monday - Friday role; the hours are 40 per week.
The right candidate must have:
• REQUIRED: City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
• REQUIRED: City & Guilds 2391 Testing & Inspection or equivalent
• 18th Edition Electrical Regulations – working knowledge desirable
• NVQ 3 in electrical installation
• Full current driving licence.
• Over 3 years trade experience in the commercial sector.
It is a further requirement that all operatives must pass an Enhanced DBS and Barring check.
You will also be provided with a van and a fuel card.
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!