Job descriptionWe currently have a fantastic job opportunity for an electrical engineer, this role is a driving mobile role based in and around Hertfordshire. You will be covering numerous NHS buildings/centre's.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for retaining staff.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Working days, Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
- Good progression opportunities
- Overtime available
- Basic salary £32,000-34,000
• Review and analyse building operations via routine checks.
• Conduct planned, preventative maintenance and reactive tasks including distribution, three phases and equipment.
• Take on additional requests and project tasks
• Oversee system amendments
• Deputise for the Technical lead in their absence
• Assist with the monitoring of the sites resilience systems
Required for this role:
Minimum level 2 certificate (ONC, City & Guilds or equivalent) in electrical/electronic engineering
• Proven track record of problem solving
• Electrical / controls bias but understanding of mechanical systems and fabric craft
• Reporting on engineering issues with resolve options
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org