Job description**Electrical Van Mobile Engineer - £36K**
Location: The City
Salary: £34K-£36K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
My client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for an Electrical Mobile Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team mobile team working on several High-End Commercial Office Environments covering The City of London.
The successful candidate will be given a small portfolio of buildings to maintain and they will carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance, and general building maintenance tasks.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th and 18th Edition
- Experience as a Mobile Engineer is preferred but not necessary
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8% Pension Scheme
- Fully Expensed Van and Fuel Card Provided
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452.