Job description**Electrical Mobile Engineer – North London - £36K**
Location: Watford / St Albans / Harrow
Salary: £36K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
My client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for an Electrical Mobile Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team mobile team working on several high-end commercial office environments covering Watford / St Albans / Harrow.
My client made no redundancies during the pandemic and paid their employees full 100% wages during the furlough scheme. The role is ideal for someone who is very passionate about their trade and wants to progress their career which my client can 100% offer.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- City & Guilds level 2 electrical installations 2365
- Clean driving license
- Able to take part in call out rota
- Experienced electrical maintenance engineer
- Multi skilled experienced
- Mobile engineer experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8% Pension Scheme
- Fully expensed vehicle and fuel card
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452.