Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for an experienced maintenance electrician completing PPM's and reactive maintenance in North London. This will be a mobile role covering 5 commercial sites in North London. A van and fuel card will be provided and the working hours will be Monday - Friday 8-5.
Duties to include: -
· Planned Pro-Active Maintenance tasks
· LV Distribution Board Inspections
· Emergency Lighting Systems
· Reactive Maintenance tasks
· Lights, Sockets, Switches, Door Control Systems, Operating Theatre Lighting Systems, Control Panels etc
· Small Works – Electrical installation work
Skills & Background Required :
Qualified to BS 7671 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
· Proven substantial experience within electrical trade, installation and maintenance work
· Confident capable engineer able to assess situations
· Self-motivated and able to adapt to changing priorities
· Skilled in the hands-on repair of all plant and equipment, having the ability to fault find, read drawings, diagnose and repair using their technical knowledge on equipment.
· Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving using a logical approach
· Good understanding of Health and Safety at Work regulations.
· Must be computer literate and able to demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills (Ipad use for PPM/RM tasks)
· Must be flexible and able to work additional hours to suit the business needs
· Must be Punctual, Prompt and Professionally Adept within the workplace
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the
APPLY button now. Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.