Job descriptionMobile Fabric Technician - Cambridge - £32K
Hours – Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading M&E Service Provider who are recruiting for a Mobile Fabric Technician based in Cambridge. This role is offering a salary of £32k depending on experience, also offering many opportunities to progress within the industry. Our client is the biggest FM company in Europe and have 77,500 people working across large, diverse, blue-chip customer bases, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and critical government strategic assets.
The successful canddiate will be given a portfolio of Commercial Office Buildings across Cambridge. The successful candidate will be required to work on Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Plumbing - washers, taps, unblocking toilets, unblocking stacks, installing new sinks, urinals and toilets, pipework (copper or PVC)
- Carpentry - hanging doors, new locks, architrave, window frames, boxing in, assembling furniture
- Tiling - floors, walls, and Carpet tiles
- City & Guilds in either Bricklaying, Plastering, Tiling, Painting and Decoration
- Strong Joinery/Fabric background being able to demonstrate via relevant trade apprenticeship and relevent City & Guilds Qualification(s)
- Able to demonstrate Health & Safety capability via previous qualifications & experience.
- Able to demonstrate experience in building fabric maintenance
- Honest, hardworking, and reliable
- Fully conversant with fabric repairs and maintenance
- Experience of maintaining the fabric of a building within a commercial environment
- Clean Driving License
- Excellent customer service skills
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Van and Fuel Card Provided
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare