Job descriptionMobile Mechanical / Maintenance Engineer –
London & Southeast
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Job Type – Full Time,
Permanent Salary - £38,000.00 per annum
We are looking for a multiskilled mechanical engineer to join our team of mobile engineers. Our team covers several properties in Central London, Kent, Essex and Surrey. There is also a possibility of travelling to our client sites in Bath, Liverpool and Hull on occasion. The successful candidate must be well organised and able to work across several sites during a working day, dealing with several different tasks and clients on a daily basis. You will also need to be flexible to be able to deal with reactive works when required and able to liaise with our clients in person and via email when required.
Key Responsibilities • Mechanical Maintenance across multiple sites.
• Mechanical Reactive Callouts, fault finding and repairs
• L8 Monitoring and reporting
• M&E PPM’s and Reactive Tasks
• Client Liaison
• Overseeing small remedials & projects Background Required
• Clean Driving License
• Maintenance Engineering Experience – at least 5 years
• HVAC Qualifications
• MUST be multi-skilled with a working knowledge of Electrical Systems
• Basic IT Skills
• Well Organised.
Benefits • Competitive Salary • Pension Scheme • Company Vehicle & Fuel Card • 23 Days Annual Leave • Uniform • Training and career progression.