Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an M&E (Electrical bias) Supervisor – based mainly in the Bolton area although North UK travel will be required. The role is a temporary ongoing position (there may be scope to transfer into a permanent placement)
Salary equivalent - £34-35K (16.82/hr)
Hours – 40 hours per week 8am to 5pm, 1 hour lunch, Monday to Friday
Responsible for the overall M&E performance of the contract region, providing leadership and management support, ensuring the highest standards of customer service, budget management, and operational performance are met and exceeded.
• Provide leadership and supervision of an in-house team of engineering staff for a defined contract region.
• Ensure business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the region.
• Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions, and that both Client and Company health and safety policy and process are effectively implemented across both in-house and subcontractor’s activities.
• Drive a culture of first class customer service across your region, and ensure effective relationships are harnessed with key Client contacts.
• Assist the Regional Facilities Manager to ensure the region is staffed by fully capable teams, ensuring post holders are competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
• Identify business risks and issues, adopting appropriate counter measures to minimise downtime and exposure for both the Company and Client.
• Work with other operational supervisors (Company and Client) to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective teamworking, and support to colleagues.
• Implement appropriate control measures, such as audits and inspections, to ensure statutory, policy, and contractual commitments are met.
• Provide leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
• Promote and maintain the core Values of the Company.
• Deliver effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management and team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other publications, as appropriate.
• Assist in regional financial planning and performance; including, the preparation of accurate budgets and forecasts, and annual operational and capital spend plans; effective Supervision of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, ensuring targets are met and exceeded.
The M&E Supervisor requires candidates to have previous experience of Building Services sector work and the oversight of in-house and subcontractor teams
Experience of FM sector and maintenance operations
Recognised Electrical qualification
Must have 18th edition
H&S aware with H&S training
Valid driving license
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.