Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a self-motivated and reliable multi-skilled maintenance operative to undertake PPM and first line repair of general M & E plant at several sites across the North West region around Crewe.
The role is a permanent position paying circa 28k, Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
The main duties and responsibilities for the maintenance technician for this role are as follows:
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance, as instructed by the site FM’s. Including, but not limited to, basic planned preventative maintenance, reactive tasks as directed by the Help-desk, and any other general duties in support of the Client’s requirements.
- To close/update completed PPM tasks on the site computerized maintenance system.
- To assist specialist subcontractors’ requirements both for PPM and reactive works.
- Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works.
- To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-outs/repairs as required, and requested by management.
- These duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or the level of responsibility entailed.
- To ensure the buildings are maintained to a high standard
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance as directed
- Carry out Reactive Tasks as necessary
- Attend OOH emergencies and other call outs
- Ideally time served apprenticeship or equivalent training either electrical or mechanical.
- Ideally 18th Edition
- A demonstrable working knowledge of building services.
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.