Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer who will be responsible for completing PPM and reactive electrical maintenance on commercial sites across Norwich. You will be expected to have good all-round knowledge of other FM disciplines.
Please note, this is a temporary vacancy with a view to start ASAP and the position is required for 1 month minimum.
To apply for this vacancy, applicants MUST hold a valid UK driving license due to the role being a mobile position.
Duties to include:
- Planned Pro-Active Maintenance tasks
- Emergency Lighting Systems
- Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Lights, Sockets, Switches, Door Control Systems, Operating Theatre Lighting Systems, Control Panels etc
Skills & Background Required :
- Qualified to BS 7671 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Recognised electrical qualification
- Proven substantial experience within electrical trade, installation and maintenance work
- Confident capable engineer able to assess situations
- Skilled in the hands-on repair of all plant and equipment, having the ability to fault find, read drawings, diagnose and repair using their technical knowledge on equipment.
The temporary Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be paid an hourly rate of £19 P/H LTD. A van will be provided by our client.