Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced maintenance electrician to work on a large commercial portfolio covering sites from Manchester to Liverpool, working for an international FM provider.
It is a permanent role and is paying circa £32,000 depending on experience and qualifications. It is a mobile role so vehicle is provided as well as other unique company benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on electrical, control, basic mechanical and building fabric systems.
- To cover all maintenance of electrical distribution, controls, lighting, emergency systems, building services plant room electrical systems.
- To complete PPM’s in line with SLA and KPI agreements
- To provide Electrical H&S and compliance engineering on each facility
- To undertake minor installation works such as lighting and small power installations
- To undertake works on the BMS, power supply, lighting, power generation, HVAC, UPS, A/C units, etc
- To respond to Helpdesk requests, providing a professional and timely service
- To support the other members of the maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines
- Full UK driving licence
- Recognised professional qualification e.g. City & Guilds 236 Electrical Installation Part 1 & 2
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- PPM and reactive maintenance experience
- Proven building maintenance experience within a commercial environment
- Must be presentable and reliable
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong planning and workload management skills with the ability to manage short term and long term activities to agreed deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this role please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer