Job descriptionJob Title: Mobile Maintenance Engineer
Location: Bournemouth to Chichester
Start Date: Immediate start
Type: Temporary with the possibility of the role becoming permanent.
Pay Rate: £18 - £20ph
Pay: Weekly pay
Do you live in Southampton or Portsmouth?
Do you have experience as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer on a commercial site?
Are you immediately available?
Do you have a full clean driving licence?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in various locations across Hampshire. PRS are currently looking for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to cover 11 commercial sites from Bournemouth through to Chichester. The successful candidate will have a proven track record as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer ideally with experience working on commercial buildings.
This is a temporary position for a minimum of 3 months, ideally looking for the role to become permanent, so therefore he or she will start on a temporary basis with an hourly rate paying £18.00- £20.00 hour.
PPMS and reactive Maintenance on Commercial Buildings.
40 hours per week Monday to Friday. 8am - 5pm
Vehicle, phone, tools etc will be supplied.
The guide below is not intended to be fully inclusive, or exclusive of the duties required-
- Valves, pumps and HVAC equipment.
- Air conditioning systems such as VAV, FAT boxes.
- Air Handling Units
- Water Treatment
- Emergency Lighting monthly and yearly discharge tests
- L8 water tap temp etc
- Building management system (BMS).
- Control systems
- Electrical power distribution and lighting systems
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- If not already qualified be prepared to undertake training for the IEE Regulations 18th Edition education qualifications in an appropriate discipline along with Electrical Testing and Inspection (2391)
- Minimum Electrical/Mechanical engineer qualifications to NVQ level 2
- Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
- L8 Awareness
- Experience of maintaining all relevant mechanical and electrical equipment to clearly defined criteria.
- Recognised Health and Safety Qualification, such as NEBOSH / IOSH would be advantageous.
- Basic plumbing skills required