Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Mobile Maintenance Joiner to complete PPM and reactive maintenance of fabric building services on commercial facilities across the Inverness and North Scotland area.
The role is permanent but looking to take on candidates immediately therefore temporary basis initially.
Based on a 27-30k basic salary depending on experience and qualification level (14.50/hr PAYE temp rate)
Monday to Fri 40 hours basic plus OT
Van supplied etc/
This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of site locations.
The purpose of this role is to carry out building fabric services to the sites.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation.
· Assist the engineers or other technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
· General Joinery maintenance and small works repairs
· General painting, patch plastering, ceiling tiles, etc.
· Responding promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as necessary.
· Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales.
· Ensuring all tools and equipment necessary to complete minor maintenance and repairs are available and serviceable at all times.
· Although aligned to an area for the purpose of PPM completion there may be times that the engineer will be required to attend other sites within the cluster to carry out work.
· Attend training courses as and when necessary by the company.
· Complying with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times.
· Assisting teams when requested.
· Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with client colleagues.
· Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI’s.
· You will be part of a 24/7 call out rota.
Qualified Joiner with certification
· Previous experience in building maintenance is required
· Quality of repairs and maintenance
· Speed and efficiency of work
· Problem Solving
· Valid driving license
· Response to service call requests within agreed response times
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS a re a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.