Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for several different mobile multi-skilled engineers on an ongoing contract basis. We work with several building services providers who are looking to often progress temp candidates within the right opportunity and even offer them a full-time contract.
Our client is looking for candidates ideally with both electrical or/and mechanical experience within the building services industry. The mobile roles we pick up contain the attending of breakdowns, carrying out PPM’s to both electrical and mechanical plant and systems within commercial and multi-tenanted portfolios of sites based in and around London.
This would involve the planned and reactive maintenance to either electrical or mechanical systems in both modern and older established environments. These systems include – single & three phase power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, AHU’s and heating systems.
Duties will Include:
· Reactive breakdowns
· PPM and reactive maintenance
· Electrical/mechanical duties (depending on your skillset)
· Day to day monitoring of BMS systems
· Willingness to assist other skilled tradesmen on-site
You must have:
· A flexible approach in willing to work overtime
· DBS (not always needed but can help with other roles)
Our mobile roles are currently 8-5 with an option of OT depending on the role