Job descriptionMobile Multi Skilled Maintenance - Covering London and South East England
We have currently a fantastic multi skilled mobile maintenance job with one of our clients covering commercial buildings around London and the South East of England. This role is with an expanding building services company that's offering the oppertunity to work in a variety of different commercial buildings on various PPM and reactive maintenance tasks.
This position comes with some great benefits such as a company van, fuel card, door to door travel paid, 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays and a private pension.
• Carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance (PPM) works within commercial
• Carry out individual project works
• Overtime out of hours/weekend servicing works
• One week on call, five-week call out rota
• Work effectively as part of a team and individually
• Comply with Health & Safety systems and responsibilities
• Complete electronic reports as required using in-house software system
• Full Time - Monday - Friday 08:00 – 17:00 (Optional Overtime Available)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Qualification to 18th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
• BS 2391 Test & Inspect qualifications
• Great communication skills, excellent time keeping and a professional manner.
• Experience in a customer focussed environment.
• +5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Great team working experience.
• The ability to prioritise workloads.
• Full, clean UK driving licence.
Preferential Multi-skilled requirements:
• Air conditioning.
• Comfort cooling systems.
• Ventilation systems.
• Hot & cold water systems.
• LPHW heating & water systems.
• Controls systems.
• Electrical installations.
Salary: £38k - £40k (dependent upon experience)
23 days’ annual holiday (plus UK Bank Holidays)
Company Uniform and PPE